Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dinner with my boy!

It was a wonderful evening at Cabanas, especially following such a
difficult week. I took my 4 year old with me to dinner, I had the
Chipotle Lime Shrimp. It was tasty but still a little to spicy for me.
They were kind enough to bring me out some extra vegetables and they
are always done perfectly. My son, had a cheeseburger and fries,
though he inhaled the fries and left the Cheeseburger which for a kids
meal was huge. We took it home and will split it for dinner tomorrow.
The crew at Cabanas are so friendly and what a great bonus that
someone I work with dropped in with her mom. It was a very enjoyable
evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home