Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, April 8, 2013

4 Non-Scale Signs of Progress

Thank you to Jaime Brenkus for reminding us that the scale isn't all that. First, I have taken a trip to my closet and secondly, I have lost many inches and yes everything is big on me...so what do I do with no money to buy a new wardrobe?  Three, I have changed my eating habits and have begun to exercise and I do have a higher energy level...so that is good. Lastly, how do I feel emotionally.....I am drained. What do you do when your life is in upheaval, little money to pay the bills, and you have work, school, and a family to take care of? The stress of life just doesn't go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home