Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

January's Best

All in all, January was a very successful weight loss month. I have
lost about 4 pounds thus far and my total recorded steps for the month
were 299,732...give or take a hundred. I went cross country skiing and
took the family snow shoeing... my four year old had a great time but
did get tuckered out fairly quickly. I ate healthy meals and drank as
much water as I could tolerate. I find drinking water in the winter
quite difficult as opposed to spring and summer. I really need to
drink more water since my skin gets so dried out this time of year. So
February's goal is continue to do what I am doing and drink more
water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home