Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

A bad thing about weight loss

OK, I know what your thinking, what a terrible thing to say. I know I am getting healthier, stronger, thinner but, I have noticed three things. Since I have lost weight, I now see more wrinkles on my face, because the fat isn't there to diminish them. My clothes don't fit...so now I have to buy a whole new wardrobe and don't have the money. Suggestion for next year, how about a gift certificate to the winner for new clothes. and lastly, I now have more sagging, loose skin than I did before. So, now I need botox, plastic surgery and a whole new wardrobe. OK, on the plus side, I am a lot healthier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home