Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

OH what a week!

OK so I finally have a chance to write a little blog. I have been so busy trying to catch up with work and life that I just haven't had the time. I think I lost the one pound I gained from my business trip and I am back on course. So many demands just not enough time. Does it seem as we get older the days, weeks, months and years just zoom on past. Do have to give  a shot out to Cabanas for a well cooked Filet Mignon meal on Tuesday. I tried to go at lunch but that week they started the 4 pm open time. OH well, so I had to miss a week. I do love going shopping when I have a few extra bucks in my pocket and buying sizes I haven't purchased since I was in high school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home