Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Blogging

OK, OK, I am only doing this right this moment because I was just sent the reminder, not that I am worried as I do blog at least once a week. I tell you this has been a rough week....eating wise. It was my birthday, then the time of month were your craving everything...Yeah, I know, TMI! But it is a real problem, you men just don't have to deal with, the bloating the cravings and eating carbs and sweets. Yes, I will get back on track. Tonight is fish night, no, I am not going to a fish fry, I will eat one that has been broiled, baked, or grilled...hmmmm, maybe salmon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home