Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Just one of those days!

NO, it wasn't like that, I did really well at the nutrition end of things, but it can be hard when the day has just been one of those days. So my stress food is pistachios. Oh so good and so healthy, so at least I did not feel guilty. It's days like these that can cause one to eat. But I did have a light at the end of the day. My son, who has been in the Marines for six years has come home...to stay. Would love to see him find a job. He was an embassy security guard for the last three years. If by chance anyone knows of a job for a smart, hard working young man, I would love to hear from you. But glad to have him home..So proud of what he has accomplished. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home