Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines Day no-nos!

Been doing really good with the eating up until Thursday. OK, I had a small doughnut and 4 small cookies and Oh yeah, 4 pieces of Malleys dark chocolate hearts. On the upside I didn't go over my calorie county for the day. OK, so the weren't healthy calories, but if you don't treat yourself every now and then you will go crazy. I did better on Friday, but I did eat a big black and white cookie, oh they are so good when they have that almond taste to them. On the upside of things took an hour walk this morning at 10 pm at the Metroparks Concord Environmental Learning Center. The hike was part of the B Fit 4 Life contest in Lake County. This is a great activity that gets teams from companies moving and active. I really love doing these events, definitely motivates you to get moving. Have already done cross-country skiing, snow shoeing, and winter hike. You are also required to walk every month. 100,000 steps for January and every month is goes up 50,000 steps, so by the end of the contest you have to walk a total of 300,000 steps. B Fit has really helped to keep my motivation to do well and lose the weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home