Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The infamous scale!

I don't want to get into the habit of stepping on the scale every day but it is so hard to resist, when it just sits in the corner begging me to turn it on. How often we are tempted to check or weight every day to see if we lost an ounce or two....guilty. OK, on the upside, according to my scale, I lost three pounds in comparison with the Lean Living scale. Personally, I think that scale is about 2 pounds heavy, but as long as we all weigh on it, it'll have to do. So, for now I rely on the home scale to tell me my fate and give me the motivation to eat what is healthy and just say no to the wings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home