Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Sooo Happy!

Yes, I did it! Made my goal of being below 150 at the end of the contest. Sure it wasn't a lot but it still read 149.6, how exciting is that. I am so happy because never once did I gain weight and even thought some months wasn't a huge weight loss, it was still a loss. I may not win the contest but I am healthier, am at a normal BMI and fat percentage. Just went for my check up and I am in the best of health ever, and damn I look good in my size 8 dress. There is nothing better than getting a compliment from the females. I have decided that I would like to lose about 5 - 10 more pounds and that would put me at my high school weight.. I really didn't think I would be able to make it below 150 but I pulled it out in the end. Couldn't be happier and thanks to the News Herald's Lighten Up, the Lake County General Health District and Cabanas for all their support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home