Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Doing good, feeling good!

Well, yet another weigh in is behind us. As for myself I am very pleased with my results. Not only did I not gain but I actually lost 1.6 pounds. OK, it isn't a huge number but it is still heading in the right direction. I am only 6 pounds from my goal weight, will I be able to loose that this next month?  Probably not but as long I continue doing what I am doing I will eventually get there. OK, confession time, I have not been exercising on a regular basis, though I am active doing house and yard work, when I am not at work or having to do school work. It has been a tumultuous six months but with all that I have been through, if I can do it so can you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home