Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another Tuesday!

How can you not like Free meal Tuesday, only missed one day and that is because I went for lunch and it was the week they started to only open at 4:00 pm. Once again the Terriaki Salmon was the meal of choice, they do such a great job. This is going to be a disappointing month. I am so close to my goal of were I want to be but yet it seems so far away. On a good note, went for my physical and I am the healthiest I have been in years. My BMI is finally in the normal range, my bad cholesterol is really low and my good cholesterol is really high, and I finally am starting to love the new sexy me. OK, add in a tummy tuck and boob lift and I would be one happy camper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home