Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dinner with the family!

Finally went to dinner with the family. Had a great time, though the daughter didn't like the filet prepared medium. I of course love it. My son on the other hand had his chicken fingers and fries. The kids chicken fingers need to be more meat and less breading... I think they need to come up with a way to make a healthy meal that kids like to eat. So far haven't gained any weight but finding the last 10 pounds to be a bear to lose. I am at a good weight now, and my BMI is drastically lowered and in the good range. I would just like to lose a little more weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home