Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sizing things up!

Well, what happens when you're losing weight and go to buy new clothes and one size is slightly to big and the other slightly to small? Yeah, you buy the small one because then it gives you that little bit of an incentive to keep going to lose the weight you want. Don't know about the rest of you but even though I have lost a ton of weight, I still feel fat. OK, outrageous and ridiculous, but I do. Maybe it is just because that I now have that loose skin that just hangs there with nothing in it. Yes, I know, that is a good thing, I am getting healthier and more fit but it is one of my greatest wishes to get a tummy tuck and truly have the body I was meant to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home