Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Coming closer to the end!

WOW how quick these past few months of flown. Only three weeks left till D-day. These last few pounds have been a real struggle, and even though I might not get to my goal weight in three weeks, I don't intend to stop. I hope everyone else feels this way. What we have begun will be an ongoing battle for the rest of our lives. It's OK to be tempted once in awhile but it is important to do what it takes to maintain and continue to get fit. I wish only the best for everyone. I will surely miss my free meals at Cabanas, the salmon is and always will be my favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home