Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Countdown begins!

Well, very soon we shall see who the big winners are, and it won't be me. Oh don't get me wrong, I just didn't have the large percentage of weight to lose, but that is OK. I am thinner than I have been in quite awhile. I have received my share of compliments for a job well done and though my journey will never be over this one has given me the push I need to continue with being healthy and the is the ultimate goal, to lower the bad cholesterol and increase the good cholesterol, to lower the blood sugar, to have more energy and to live longer. I have come a long way from last January of 2012 when I actually began my weight loss journey. I have lost a total of 50 pounds and I am down 4 sizes. I finally can fit into single digit clothes, and I can wear my daughters outfits. I feel good but there is that one bummer, after having 5 kids and losing so much weight I have that skin that just hangs on my belly. It is the trade for being healthy, but I will take it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home