Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cold day but good workout!

Decided to go out this morning and do my B Fit 4 Life hike. The B Fit is another type of contest in Lake County were businesses form teams and do events for 5 months. The teams gain points and the winning team is decided in May.  Joined a team a little late so had to do some catch up work. So woke up this morning at 8:00 am, ate a bowl of oatmeal with my son, got all bundled up in our winter snow pants and headed out. Got to Penitentiary Glenn and did snowshoeing for 90 minutes. So got my work out in and got my key card signed. Then we headed over to Giant Eagle, picked up some food for the week, and headed home. Got home about noon. Roads have really gone from bad to worse, so now I will stay in and enjoy the fire I have made and do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home