Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Blizzard Pack Exercising!

You ask what is it? Well, my twin nephews had their birthday party during the Super Bowl game yesterday and because they had been off of school the one had a homework to do during the Super Bowl for his gym class. So there was a list that for different happenings he would have to do a different exercise. Well, he wasn't overly motivated so while I was there I said I would do the exercises along side him. Low and behold the first couple second the SeaHawks get a safety so we have to do 10 push ups. Have to say I was very proud of myself for outdoing a 14 year old boy. Of course it didn't end, we wound up having to do multiple sets of sit-ups, dips, reverse crunches, wall sits, jumping jacks and more push ups. This was to go on for two chosen quarters. All in all, I was extremely proud of being able to out perform a fourteen year old and the rest of the people were very impressed with my level of endurance. Woo Hoo to the lady who is three times the boys age. So happy I could exercise off the four wings and small piece of cake I ate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home