Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Fish Fry Friday!

Lenten fish fries are always the best, but I did really well, except for the three bowls of Clam Chowder. I could go without the fired fish, which I did, but the chowder was really good. The only down side is the only vegetables being served were iceberg lettuce and green beans, I did ask for a triple helping, so I did get my veggies in, also had 4 fried shrimp, a half of a potato, a couple small pieces of walleye and lets not forget the small piece of cake. I figured one piece wouldn't be bad since I weighed myself and was a couple pounds down. One more week till the big weigh in. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home