Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cabanas anyone!

I enjoyed the first meal provided by Cabanas. I had the Pesto Parmesan
Filet. I swapped out the potato for extra vegetables. I had water with
lemon, no salad. The filet was cooked to perfection. Many kudos to the
chef for an excellently prepared meal. The filet was cooked Medium and
was succulent and tender, the light Pesto Parmesan cream sauce wasn't
heavy and just added a little extra flavor to the filet. The one
improvement was that if you have broccoli or any other vegetable, ask
them to steam them instead of having them boiled. It is always
recommended to steam over boil as boiling loses nutrients in the food
and can often cause the vegetable to be overcooked. I prefer a
vegetable that is a little more aldente. All in all it was an
excellent meal and I walked away satisfied...that is not hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home