Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, March 24, 2014

So the week begins!

Weekends go by so fast...thank goodness, because I usually find myself eating more than I should or just eating the wrong things. It's still cold out so those comfort foods always taste so good. Like clam chowder, an apple fritter and yes, I had coconut donut this morning. But everything in moderation. No use to deprive ourselves and a little sweet every now and then is not a bad thing. Well, we shall see at the weigh in how I have done. Not looking for a huge loss but that is OK, slow and steady win the race...or at least my own personal goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home