Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Eatin at Cabanas

I enjoyed another well prepared meal at Cabanas. I had the Hang Ten
Tilapia with roasted potatos and vegetables.The Tilapia was light and
flaky with an excellent garnish of baby spinach, red onion and plum
tomatoes. The original recipe was suppose to include gulf shrimp and
can't recall if the new lighten up menu had that on it. The vegetables
were a little on the rubbery side but tasted ok. I of course, also
chose to drink a glass of water with lemon. I do not drink carbornated
beverages unless I need a little ginger ale to calm an upset stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home