Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Getting on track!

What a hectic summer it has been thus far. School has finally ended for both my son and me, so no more homework for a couple months. I thought things would be more relaxing but with summer comes those outdoors chores. Planting the garden, cutting the grass, weeding, chopping wood for the winter, yep, busy, busy, busy. I have finally had a chance to go to the Y and get some workout time done. I head over there right after work do an hour workout and then pick up my son and go home. It is nice to finally get outside, so many projects to finish up and it seems as if June will be here and gone before we know it. Will work toward getting to my April weight. I think many of us definitely pushed ourselves to make the 5% cut off, but I think many of us either lost to much too quick and the bodies didn't adjust or we took May off and gained a few. This will always be the case in life. It isn't difficult to lose weight the hardest challenge will come from maintaining the new weight. Learn to eat and exercise now so that this journey becomes a lifelong habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home