Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Remember to blog!

OK this one is for me. I have blogged regularly, but now that school is over and I do not have to log on to Kent email as often. Really need to make it  a practice to get on every day, if only to clean up the garbage emails. Well, signed up for my free three months at the YMCA, very excited to get started and the real plus is that my son will be attending the day care so I can go to work, hop over after work and do an hour workout, pick up my son, get home, cook dinner, go to bed and start all over again. At least I will be working out five days a week. Hope to see some of yo there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home