Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

The traditions of Easter!

Slovenian eat an Easter breakfast meal of blessed food. Traditionally the food includes Slovenian sausage, ham, hard boiled eggs, some type of bread and of course shaved horseradish root. Yes, I ate this for morning meal after church but a once a year tradition is just that. On the upside, spent the rest of the day fishing for about two hours and then came home and cleaned up the sticks in the yard, and took down a fence. So I think I exercised my meal away. Have to admit it will be close for me on Saturday. I am close to that 5% but not quite there yet. Good luck to all who are struggling like me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home