Blogs > Lighten Up With Cathy

45-year-old Cathy Bevan, of Concord Township, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Breaking the plateau!

Cori's weekly update real hit home! My plateau seemed to be the stress of life. We often forget how stressful our lives are, whether it is work, going back to school, or taking care of the family, and sometimes it is all of these. It is also difficult with the weather we have had this year, cold and snow. Now that the weather has finally warmed up it is time to get out and do some yard work. Like Cori says mix it up, my favorite is being outside and hitting the volleyball around with my girls. I love gardening so I spent Saturday pulling weeds, turning the beds and raking the leaves. So get out and have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home